Wednesday, April 8, 2015

           Cadbury pastel chocolate eggs, one of my favorite things about Spring.
The hard candy shelled chocolates are my latest addiction. I can't have just one, more like ten or maybe half the bag. Then, I wonder why I can't lose weight. It's Cadbury's fault, not mine.
Every Easter I look forward to buying them, grateful they're only sold in the springtime and not year round. Otherwise, I'd be in big, big trouble, like Snoopy here with his peeps.


Hard to believe the daffodils are already out and the fruit trees are in bloom. I'm barely over Christmas, and still finding stray tinsel hiding under the couch.

          This month I browsed through several writing forums looking for information. Some people are saying that self publishing is the only way to go anymore. I'm not willing to go that route just yet. I'm still learning the ins and outs, and don't want to rush into something that might not work for me in the long run.
I submitted my query letter to several agents last week, now I'm checking my email every ten minutes waiting for a response.
Here's hoping. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment